Monday 20 September 2010

At The Spillers Calendar Photoshoot

It's nice to know that there are that many people who are into music and the buying of music. Stood behind me on the museum steps were two oldish men who were boasting about the bands they'd seen back in the day. One of them had seen Springsteen at Wembley on the Born In The USA tour. He played for four hours.

Speaking of Springsteen, Cliffey got to hold up a cardboard cut-out of him. In the actual picture that's going to be in the calendar. Except he wants everyone to think it was actually Bruce Springsteen, so I didn't just tell you that it was cardboard.

When photos had been taken and cheese said, Cliffey, Sarah and I went to the Arts Institute for a bit of a chill before we headed back. We played a kind of revamped version of Cluedo, with different rooms and weapons. I was Reverend Green, except he wasn't a minister, just a dude. I won, too; it was Miss Scarlet in the spa (there was a spa) with the pistol. Sarah figured this out first, but made the classic error of telling us all that she knew it. Realising that she would win on her next go, I took an educated guess, and - lo and behold - got it right. Because I'm good at Cluedo.

I am still very bad at Fifa '10, although I did manage to score a goal yesterday while playing against JR.

Joel.

1 comment:

  1. you seem to have forgotten about Sarah's baby videos and curry times! haha x

    ReplyDelete