Wednesday 29 September 2010

Play The Knob Song

Another day, another trip to CAI. Once again we were there to watch Josh Price in glorious guitar-playin' action, and once again we were not disappointed.

Well, I was a little disappointed that he hadn't written The Knob Song yet, but he made the mistake of introducing one of the songs he had written as "a new one I haven't titled yet".

Needless to say, that's now The Knob Song instead.

Earlier today I went to university on a bus. I will start taking my bike eventually, but the front wheel keeps slipping 'round at the moment and I'm too lazy to go out to the shed and tighten it. Plus it was raining this morning. Anyway, I went to university and managed to organise myself into a band. We have to put on a themed gig this year and we've already pretty much decided on our theme but it's top secret for now so you'll just have to wait.

Unless of course I've already told you.

Joel.

No comments:

Post a Comment